Instructions for Customer before and after our arrival.
- We have a few requests of our customers to make the whole cleaning process quick and efficient as possible.
- We ask that you give the carpeting a vacuuming in the areas to be cleaned the day before your appointment (we offer vacuuming services at additional cost),
- We ask for the easiest access into the house such as clearing the driveway or garage of cars and large objects to make it easier to run our cleaning equipment in to the home.
- We ask that you prepare yourself and your pets, in area that will not be cleaned, to stay and wait patiently while cleaning takes place. We encourage our customers to be watchful, as we love to show customers how the whole cleaning process takes place as well as showing the results we can achieve.
- We do pretreat the carpets with a soapy solution and it can get very slippery. Most homes can be cleaned within 30-60 min. Also to prepare for drying the carpeting, please turn on ceiling fans, floor fans, oscillating fans and if necessary opening of windows with either Heat or Air Conditioning. We ask that you wear WHITE SOCKS, no shoes or slippers or colored socks.
- We ask that you walk on the carpeting as little as possible and use extreme caution due to the slipperiness of wet carpeting and wet floors. Please leave the proper air moving equipment on, (i.e.fans, windows, AC, etc). Please allow for 3-4 hours for thorough drying time, before returning any furniture to the carpeting that may have been moved by either the technicians or the customer.
- We will do our best to provide you with the highest quality service you deserve!