Carpet Cleaning > "After" Instructions
- We will ask for a review of all results, after completing the job. WE LOVE THE PRAISE we get at this stage but it is always better to tell your friends and neighbors.
- We recommend that you wear WHITE SOCKS ONLY to walk on any carpet after cleaning. No shoes, slippers or colored socks. Please limit this walking for 2-4 hours until carpets are completely dry.
- We ask you to keep air circulation to a maximum!! Turn on all ceiling fans, window fans etc. Open windows, if possible. Turn up heat in the winter. Turn down Air Conditioner in summer.
- We ask you to leave any furniture cards or blocks under your furniture for 24 hours after cleaning. These prevent rust or furniture stains on carpet.
- We ask you to give a through vacuuming the following day. REMEMBER : you cannot vacuum too often!! It helps set the pile, and in sandy, Ocean County it removes any churned up sand.
- We ask for payment in cash, check or credit card. A receipt will be provided, along with flyers and complimentary refrigerator magnet.